Upload your files
- All images should be 300ppi at the final print size.
- 300ppi is ideal, but anything above 200ppi should be fine.
- Images pulled from websites are generally between 72ppi and 96ppi. This low ppi will not generally look great.
- If you pull an image from the web, you cannot simply go in and change the resolution to 200ppi. (This will not increase the image quality.)
- All 4-color images should be in the CMYK
Preferred File Types:
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
- A print-ready Adobe Acrobat (.pdf ) file. We recommend a minimum of 300dpi, CMYK colormode, all fonts outlined AND embedded. Make sure you have a minimum of 1/8” (0.125”) bleed on all edges of your job, and a 1/8” (0.125”) safe area that has all critical design element such as text, pulled away from the trim.
- Please outline your fonts before you upload your file.
- Adobe Photoshop: TIFF or JPEG
- Please remember to FLATTEN your images before you upload them.
- If you’re generating PDFs use the built-in “PDX/X-1a” export settings if you see them.
- We require a minimum of 1/8” (0.125”) bleed on all projects. This will add 1/4” (0.25”) to your overall image area, on both dimensions. If you wanted to print a 3.5” x 2” standard business card with image all the way to the edge, you would need to submit a file 3.75” x 2.25”.
1325 15th St
Moline, IL 61265
Get In Touch
Follow Our Activity
Quad City Press is a Commercial
Printing, Sign and T-shirt company, serving the
Quad Cities and surrounding area in both Illinois and Iowa for over 40 years!